RAD M is self-leveling sealing compound for pipe feedthroughs during the installation of radon barrier.
RAD M is composed of several components. It gives tick consistency by blending. RAD M attaches towards to RAD T tape, steel, aluminum, concrete and wood as well as on another types of materials.
NOBB REF: 4746290
Read user manual carefully before use.
about 10 min at 20°C
2 hours at 20°C
90% after 24 h, 100% after ca 1 month
Fully cured RAD M is resistant to following chemicals:
Gasoline, Diesel, Hydraulic liquid, Kerosine and Salt
Adhesion (take contact with supplier for separate primer for optimized adhesion):
Concrete: > 5N/mm2
Steel: > 8N/mm2
Asphalt: > 3N/mm2
Fullherdet Rad M er motstandsdyktig overfor bl.a. følgende kjemikalier:
Bensin, Diesel, Hydraulisk væske, Kerosin og Salt
Stores indoors between +5°C and +35°C
1. Remove water and dirt from radon membrane
2. Apply connecting stripe RAD T around the hole to give RAD M adhesion against radon membrane
3. Add one stripe of adhesive sealing foam outside RAD T to avoid draining
4. Shake well component A of RAD M and mix component B with it. Stir these two components
5. Pour over RAD M blended liquid through desired areas.
6. Let the mixture dry at least two hours before concreting. Prevent sealant from rain and water for the first hour.